Saturday, November 1, 2008

A New Day


Good Morning!!!!
Happy day after halloween, what a beautiful night for the trick or treaters 70 degrees wow!!!
Alexa was a kitty cat how cute, Papa and I took her to my sister-in laws trick or treating she is still a little worried about the decorations and mask but she has the concept down from house to house we go her and her tick-der-teet and thank you then the smores and bon fire. great way to end the night.... Well on to the craft side of things, First pair of socks well I should say first sock is getting there probably two more inches until i get to the toe then the learning begins to finish it. oh then start all over only taking almost 7 months for one sock oh my, guess im not breaking any speed records there.Havent been working on my shaw though. goota get going on it since cold weather is fast approaching. Doesnt seem to be enough hours for all I'd like to do. I think it's time to start making some changes I've had alot of time to think, Our family had to make an emergency trip to North Carolina for a funeral of a family member 15 hrs is a lot of time to think
about a lot... So Changes here we come!!!! It's a little scary and also kinda comforting it's time
for new things job, maybe new state, it exciting actually to think of living somewhere else. Well I'll keep everyone posted on the progress Have a great weekend enjoy the hour gained in sleep
Whoo Hoo......

0 comments: