Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is it friday yet?????

This has been the longest most aggrivating week of my life, My job, ughhhh, My boss is one of those who only hears what she wants, wants everything in the world, and dont want to pay you anything, I know sounds like most boss's these days. She just keeps add things for me to do now its the md schedule for 2010! At least I've managed to get half the year done today. Gosh my back is killing me, My seven year blanket is taking longer than I would like Im just to exhausted to work on it at night when I get home. On a brighter note my grandson Caleb is getting a tooth his mommy sent me a text today he's only 3 months old (well tomorrow he will be). hes getting so big cant believe how fast they grow, So needless to say my hobbies have fallen by the way side hopefully to be worked on this weekend....

Isn't he cute!!!!

2 comments:

NatRed2 said...

That is a great picture of Caleb. It seems like I haven't seen him in forever!! He is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and I have to say you seem like a VERY unhappy person. I really hope your life gets better. I'm happy that you have your grandchildren they seem to be the only positive things you have in your life. Good luck to you, you poor thing. I will pray for you to be a happy person someday.