Friday, September 19, 2008

Day off

So today I had today off, unfortunatally I have to work tomorrow. but anyway I thought I would get tons of stuff done, well I got some stuff done. Oil change for my truck. added pictures of projects that I've started to my ravelry space, answered emails from my myspace (yes I have one doesnt everyone adult with kids?). So my friend stopped by this morning and we were going through my yarn stash which IS getting smaller and I stumbled on the ripple blanket I started oh almost 7 years ago, my socks I started 6months ago (dont even have one whole sock yet), and a scarf I started about 4 months ago (I hate). So I have decided its time to start weeding out these unfinished archived items and get them finally finished. I seem to have at least 4 projects going at once and with work and myspace and blog and oh trying to keep up with my avon business there just arent enough hours in the day, and to try exerrcise and get on top of the economical and job frustrations and exhaustion is exhausting. but I vow to make an effort to get all this done. I have now restarted the ripple afghan which is very close to being done. Next is to work on my shawl which is probably half done. Then the socks bamboo sock I really want homemade socks. Someday I will start making cards again but Im just so drained I dont have the creative energy to begin one.



1 comments:

NatRed2 said...

LOOKING GOOD!!! That is going to go great with your couch! Did you get that on Ravelry yet?