Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Little backwards today


I'm a little backwards today I was going to add a picture of my niece and I dressed for Halloween.

We work for an ob/gyne as medical assistants and yes we really did go to work like this what you can't see is our pants are rolled and too short with colored socks pulled up to the end of our pants

We really did get quite a few laughs and weird looks from patients most thought it was so cool that not only did we match but we were willing to work that way... It was good to cut loose so to speak I'm not like that I'm rather shy and quiet and to post the picture online for the world to see definitely not me. So like I said earlier changes are coming .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, Anonymous again. I don't have a google ID but I still enjoy reading your blog. Your Grandchildren are so beautiful! I wish you would update your blog more often and post more because I need something to read when I get bored. I will read what you have for now if that's all you have. I must tell you I LOVE your home made cards and you should try to sell them. I would totally buy them but I'm broke but maybe a rich woman may want to buy them, I think you should sell them on E-Bay. They are so much better than the cards I see in the store.

Kelpy's korner said...

Thanks for the compliments on my cards. I have a friend who has been tring to get me to sell them but i unfortunatly started making them for the persons personality and I need some form of inspiration. I will try to get more cards up soon and write more often on my blog
thanks again

NatRed2 said...

Anonymous is right! The cards are AWESOME, I always tell you that....get yourself an Esty account and make them all for me and then sell them. I should be inspiration enough...LOL

You and Gina look like Twinage - great costumes.... I wore my usual blue costume to work.

Kelpy's korner said...

yes Thez i know you are always tell me to sell them. and by the way your the knitting inspiration and partner in crime..... Hey you were dress up Mrs. Camera girl.LOL