Thursday, November 6, 2008

Whoo Hoo

Whoo hoo the first sock is done!!!!!! Now to just make another one the same size, now that will be a test. Thanks to my buddy Jeanne I now have one whole sock, I'm so glad she loves me enough to show up at my house at 11 pm just to fix what I've managed to mess up! And the next ones already in the works 4 try's later to get it started but hell I'm on my way now (knitting in the round on 5 needles takes a little practice at first). May have it done this weekend I'll keep you posted on how that's going.
My puppies Abbey Mae and Jeebs went to the cleaners yesterday and they look so cute now. and clean, and neatly shaved. They look like they lost ten pounds, okay Jeebs
does. Think there gonna need to wear sweaters soon, Baby it's gonna get cold. Which brings me to winter..Not my strong point. I love to sit in front of the window with a cup of coffee and or tea, and watch the first snow fall, to see the snow glisten in the sun light. How pretty. Then it can go away and it can be 70 again. Sorry to all you snow lovers I just don't stay warm no matter what I do...

Abbey before....

Abbey after how cute

Jeebs before

Jeebs after how distinguished

0 comments: