Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby It's cold outside

Well I think I can say it's officially winter. I have now had to use seat warmers, and have had to resort to starting my truck in the morning. Now if I could get my dogs to go out go potty and come back in right away I'd be doing good. My dogs love it outside and of course have to sniff every inch of the grass outside. So in honour of winter I figured it was time to make a scarf to keep my self warm. I bought a skein of yarn from the stitches Midwest show and found a ribbed pattern online and started now I'm almost out of yarn so it's almost done.



I celebrated my birthday at work yesterday we are very short handed and my boss asked
if I could come and train a new person in the morning and also work my usual late night hours so I said yes, seeing times are as they are and money seeing as it is I offered to work 12 hours. What was I thinking??? But it was just one birthday so I will survive. It's all good. when I got home my hubby had made me dinner, and then I got my card from him, and from my puppy's, and I got my very favorite Fanny Mae mint meltaways. The day before I got my plaque that my grand baby girl made me and my blown glass puppy. She is so proud of this plaque she came over and hung it on the door to my office for me. Those are the best kinds of gifts to get. My kids, friends and family called me at work leaving me singing messages. So all in all working for 12 hours on my birthday wasn't all bad it was still a pretty good birthday.
Thanks for the birthday wishes to all.. Love ya

0 comments: